Please note that these recommendations are current as of 13/08 and will change as the pandemic evolves.
- The restrictions on visiting a health facility may differ from the Territory wide Public Health Direction regarding quarantine and entry into the ACT. The latest restrictions for health facilities can be checked here https://screening.covid19.act.gov.au/user
- ALL STAFF AND VISITORS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A SURGICAL FACE MASK ON ENTRY TO THE NATIONAL CAPITAL PRIVATE HOSPITAL
The Chief Health Officer has declared all of NSW a COVID-19 affected area.
Residents in the surrounding NSW region, who live in one of the following approved postcodes may enter the ACT for essential reasons only. All other areas of NSW outside the postcodes will be declared COVID-19 affected areas, and quarantine requirements will apply.
- 2581 – Gunning, Collector
- 2582 – Murrumbateman, Yass
- 2584 – Binalong
- 2611 – Uriarra
- 2618 – Wallaroo, areas along the ACT’s north-western edge
- 2619 – Jerrabomberra
- 2620 – Queanbeyan, Googong, Karabar, Sutton, Gundaroo
- 2621 – Bungendore
- 2623 – Captains Flat
- 2626 – Bredbo and Michaelago
You should not travel to the ACT if you live outside of these regions unless exemption is applied for and granted.
Do not come to the practice if you have respiratory symptoms or have been to any of the listed designated hotspots: