As a patient of this practice you have a right to:
- Access a range of services on the basis of your clinical needs.
- To receive safe and high quality care provided with professional care, skill and competence.
- Be informed about your health and about any services, treatment, options and costs in a clear and open way.
- Make informed decisions and choices about your care.
- Confidentiality and personal privacy
- Be treated with considerate and respectful care by health care staff without discrimination on the basis of age, disability, race, gender, sexual preference, religion or culture.
- Give feedback or make complaints about your care and have these concerns dealt with properly and promptly.